Emerald events and webinars
This section will be updated with upcoming Emerald Events. Stay tuned.
- Webinar for Emerald allied health clinicians: Using technology to enhance business and improve levels of care. 10 June, 2020
- ALIA Library Digital Health Literacy Program train-the-trainer for Emerald Library staff, Emerald, 5 March 2020
- ALIA Library Digital Health Literacy Program train-the-trainer for Emerald community groups, Emerald 6 March 2020
Email: [email protected] for more information about digital literacy events at Emerald Library
Hedland events and webinars
- Using digital health technology in allied healthcare: This webinar has been tailored specifically for allied healthcare professionals and will include a panel discussion with representatives sharing their experiences with using digital health technology. Register here.
- Digital health tools for COVID-19 and beyond: information for specialists: This webinar outlined how new and existing digital health tools could be used to support continuity of care during COVID-19 and beyond. It described the Communities of Excellence program underway in Hedland, WA, and key digital health initiatives that can add value to your clinical practice, including telehealth, My Health Record and electronic prescribing. Watch the webinar recording here.