Delivering better health to Hedland, WA
The Australian Digital Health Agency, in collaboration with delivery partners and stakeholders, will work with the Hedland community to:
- Connect all healthcare providers in Hedland to the national My Health Record system and train them on how to use it and how it will benefit the community
- Run a digital literacy program for Hedland residents to empower them to take advantage of the benefits of digital health
- Showcase Hedland as a model for building digital health Communities of Excellence that can be replicated across Australia
Communities of Excellence will be delivered and supported locally by the Hedland community. The initiative is being delivered in partnership with the following organisations:
- Western Australia Primary Health Alliance
- Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine
- Allied Health Professions Australia
- Western Australia Country Health Service
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- Good Things Foundation
- Rural Health West
My Health Record connections
A key focus is to connect Hedland healthcare providers to the national My Health Record system and help residents make the best use of it. Read more.
Find out how people in Australia are already using My Health Record.